You will hit the ground running as you support our Finance Team in a broad range of financial tasks, including reports, budgets, financial statements, ledger input and maintenance.
The role will give you great exposure to a variety of areas in the Finance Industry, as well as a solid understanding of the financial instruments in place for a Community Services organisation.
• Tertiary qualifications in Accounting and/or;
• Completed or studying towards an Accounting or Business degree
• Proficient skills in electronic systems and software including Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent time management skills including prioritisation and planning of tasks
• Have a commitment to teamwork and organisational performance
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and to exercise discretion, initiative and sound judgement
Kurri Kurri Community Services (KKCS) is a not-for-profit organisation that provides support to a large range of the community through activities, education, low cost groceries and access to a variety of health professionals. As a flexible employer, KKCS prides itself on encouraging a healthy work life balance with a team of friendly, diverse employees.
Awarded Diversity Champion by Avetta in 2023, we have a diverse and inclusive workforce made up of many cultures and supported employees, providing a workplace that encourages people of all backgrounds to engage and succeed in their careers. Across our Business Units, we provide Aged Care Support, Disability Support, Allied Health and Wellness services, Youth Services, Commercial and Building Services as well as OOSH and Vacation Care.
KKCS offers a range of employment benefits including:
• Generous remuneration package that includes not-for-profit salary packaging, which will increase your take home pay!
• Dedicated management team with opportunities for professional development and training
• Flexible hours and secure opportunities to suit your lifestyle
• Paid bonus schemes if referring others
• Inclusive and collaborative team culture in a fun work environment.
KKCS is an equal opportunity provider and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities. People of Indigenous and Torres Strait Island background are encouraged to apply for this role.
Applicants are required to provide work related reference checks, undergo a National Criminal Record Check, and provide evidence of COVID-19 vaccination in accordance with the current Public Health Directives and KKCS Vaccination Policy.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume and CV in the application or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.